Covid-19 Safety Updates
To our valued patients: Your safety is our highest priority. We are taking precautions and have established the following in-office protocols to provide the safest and most effective care for our patients.
- All staff are always required to wear masks, we ask that you be respectful of others choices.
- We are back to doing in-clinic appointments. Please come in when you are here for your appointment. If you don't feel comfortable coming in, please call the front desk and we can arrange for a curbside appointment. We ask that you wear a mask to your appointment. We want to be safe and remain open and able to treat your pets!
Simply call from your vehicle and let us know you are here. We will keep you updated if this changes before!
- Equipment and exam rooms are cleaned between every patient, as it always has, with medically recommended cleaners/disinfectants.
- High-traffic, public areas are cleaned multiple times a day.
- Thank you for partnering with us to protect our patients and our staff.
Thank you for partnering with us to protect our patients and our staff.